Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fifteen Facts About Me!

This is the beginning of my blog . I'm going to start this blog off with 15 facts about me! How fun, huh? I know I'm not that interesting, but I figured it'll give anybody that reads this a sense of who I am.

  1. I am 100% female
  2. You can call me Super Mom
  3. I am 23 years young
  4. I've been married for almost 2 long years, lol, just kidding Mike
  5. I have 2 children and 1 step son, they are crazy but wonderful
  6. I'm a natural red head
  7. I was born and raised in Illinois
  8. I wish I could be as good at blogging as the women out here making thousands of dollars a month
  9. I'm a boring stay at home mom
  10. I love my computer
  11. My favorite color is pink
  12. I have a dog named Junior
  13. I love reality TV
  14. Eight PM is my favorite time of the day or night I should say, I put the kids to bed and I get to relax
  15. I think being a stay at home mommy is the hardest but best job in the world!

There... now my imaginary friends know a little something about me. I hope it helps them sleep better at night!

No comments: