Saturday, June 7, 2008

Kids say the darndest things!

*Episode One*
I was in the bathroom, my four month old Dominick and my four year old daughter Kaylee were in the living room. Dominick started fussing and Kaylee tried to comfort him. She started singing, "HUSH LITTLE BABY DON'T SAY A WORD, MAMA'S GONNA BUY YOU A HUMMING BIRD, IF THAT HUMMING BIRD DON'T SING, I'M GONNA CHOKE IT AND THROW IT IN THE GARBAGE!!" I overheard her and she made me laugh so hard! I don't encourage or allow my children to harm animals in anyway, so please don't get the wrong idea. I just thought it was funny because she didn't know the whole verse so she made up her own. After I stopped laughing I went into the living room and told her choking humming birds isn't nice, and I sung her the correct version of the song!

No comments: