Friday, October 10, 2008

This mama is bustin' out!!

Yeah you read it right! I'm bustin' out of the house tonight! Woot Woot! I'm going out with Holly and friends for her 22ND birthday. We're going to bar hop and have allot of fun. Except for tonight I am going to see the bar in a whole different view. Sober. Calm down and don't jinx me! I'm not pregnant!! I have volunteered myself to be the designated driver, for the first time in my life. I don't really have money to go to drink, don't feel like dealing with the hangover, and when I'm drunk I have a hard time telling myself I've had enough. Holly didn't have a driver so I figured this would be a good way to save myself from all of that hell. I know I won't have as much fun, but I know I will still have a good time being out with my friends. O.K. enough rambling I have to go make myself look like a 23 year old young lady and not a hillbilly mom.

No comments: